This site recently underwent a major upgrade. Some features may not work or work differently. Please report any issues to User_talk:Admin.
- 1868 Incorporated in Millers Falls, MA
- 1907 Acquires Langdon Mitre Box Company
- 1931 Relocates to Greenfield, MA
- 1931 Acquires Goodell-Pratt
- 1962 Acquired by Ingersoll-Rand
- 1982 Spun off by Ingersoll-Rand
Over the years, Millers Falls acquired other well-known manufacturers, expanding the company's catalog.
Known for its very diverse product line, Millers Falls manufactured and sold all manner of hand and stationary power tools. The scope of its offerings is best understood from viewing its product catalogs.
- Millers Falls No.2 hand drill type study[]