This site recently underwent a major upgrade. Some features may not work or work differently. Please report any issues to User_talk:Admin.
- 1 Brief History
- 2 Bench Planes
- 3 Block Planes
- 4 Plow & Combination Planes
- 5 Shoulder & Rabbet/Rebate Planes
- 6 Router Planes
- 7 Circular Planes
- 8 Fibre Board and Weatherstrip Planes
- 9 Specialty Planes
- 10 References
- First planes offered
- Acquisition of Bailey bench planes
- Introduction of Plow Planes
- Major Acquisitions
Stanley made several models of bench planes as well as offered some designed/made by other firms, usually after buying them out.
This lines included the eponymous Bailey, as well as Bedrock, Gage, 'Liberty Bell/'76' and many special-purpose designs.
See Stanley Bench Planes for the details of each line.